2020/21 Admission Arrangements
Our school is a part of the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Program”. The 2020/21 Kindergarten admission arrangements of the Education Bureau are as follows:
- 1 If parents cannot present the Registration Certificate / Admission Pass to the Kindergarten their child has been admitted to during the “centralised registration dates”, the Kindergarten concerned may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application to the EDB within the designated period.
- 2 If an applicant is admitted after the “centralised registration dates”, he/she is still required to submit the 2020/21 “RC” / “AP” for registration. If an applicant wishes to change school after registering with a Kindergarten, he/she is required to get back the 2020/21 “RC” / “AP” from the Kindergarten with which he/she has registered. Upon getting back the 2020/21 “RC” / “AP” from a Kindergarten, the Kindergarten concerned will no longer reserve the place for the applicant. Normally, the registration fee paid to the Kindergarten with which the applicant has registered will not be refunded.
Target：3-5 year olds (children born before December 31, 2017)
Admission Application Information: Please complete the admission application form together with the following information
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two recent photos of students (1.5×2 inches) in half a year
- HK$40 registration fee
- 2 return envelopes with stamps
- Copy of transcript (if any)
Please turn in your application to ：Podium Roof of Podium D, Riviera Gardens, Nos. 2-12 Yi Lok Street, Tsuen Wan, H.K.